Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The bigger picture

I would like to analyze for my audience today a small statement I had wrote and done earlier in my life, "In a world as corrupt as this, the true war begins when the innocent are too afraid to fight back." I was considering a lot of my life at the time, and didn't really enjoy people as a whole. I simply went through the motions with just dolls it seemed, playing to the strings of their master society while fighting their ongoing inner battles. The statement rings true today in conversation that I know who is innocent and who isn't.

 The "War" I refer to is the constant conflicts people have with their everyday life such as: What they're going to eat, who they'll choose to talk to, what they'll say to their friends and how much they'd like to reveal. To me, I was outgoing and some would say pragmatic, though I had my own side of "crazy" which I let my friends see and have fun hanging around with. The more temperate side is what has to deal with the realism of the "War" and how some people just go without making the decisions, effectively losing the will to fight back against their opinions versus "What is right" and therefore the struggle only goes on to do more damage than the original intentions were.

No comments:

Post a Comment