Tuesday, February 24, 2015

How I use analysis


Decision
How much I’ll eat in the day
What time to go to bed
How much time to play video games
Career
Factors
What I like, what we can get easily, and what is there.
If there’s something tomorrow I have to do, what time I need to be somewhere.
If I’m bored, if I’ve got time, if I have everything needed done.
If I want to, if it’s attainable, if it’s sustainable.
Personal effect
Satisfaction
Level of rest and revival
Entertained and relieving stress
A job having fun in would make me happy
Professional effect
Could effect workplace breath
Higher focus if slept a good time
Able to focus later in work if I have a goal from playing
Experience for future advancement and happiness
School effect
Good appearance if healthy amounts
Good learning ability in a rested mind.
Takes time away from schoolwork
Pays for education, or just living expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment