Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The group effort

To be honest, working with a group was a fresh change to the normality of working alone in writing. It permitted me to see others' writing perspectives, ideas, and their general ideals and morals about Rhetoric.

 Lizzy's own viewpoint was drastically longer in time frame than my manner of writing, and her way required more research and less actual heart. It taught me to blend it in with my own style to help make more credible statements.

Moving on from Lizzy, I've forgotten the names of those else we spoke with, but their standpoints were very energetic, despite the fact that I didn't hear much enthusiasm from their end. In the end though, I carried away a little from each statement they gave.


How we fit into the final description was very hectic and scattered, and if anyone outside of the group tried to interact, they'd find themselves at a loss as to what was going on, because they lacked the same viewpoint as the people within. Another lack an outsider would have is the mindset of change.


We could've done better by talking about our own personal accounts and topics versus deciding to come up with them on our own, as we could've opened up more to each other to create much better collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment