Thursday, March 5, 2015

Comparing analyzing to presenting

Presenting the analysis of the commercial was a very exciting experience in that more than just our group would get to see and hear the opinion of the matter, and working with others on what single topic to do was very fun in that I could enjoy doing so whilst still keeping a semi-serious tone. There were more opinions, more different points of analysis, as well as many more ways we can go about the matter. I think this will allow me to go into asking others what they think of my essay while I'm in the process of writing it, and make it much more fun to do in that people will make comments, good or bad, which will effect and change my essay. On top of that, the present experience will make it much easier in that it won't be a first-time analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment